Case Study

How we saved our client research expenses and filled 2 Software Engineering roles in record time.

Search Assignment:
Our client’s business was growing steadily, creating redundant new positions on a periodic basis. They had hired us to use our ShortList search method to fill 2 Software Engineer positions, which we did. Then 8 months later they needed to hire 2 more Engineers, so they chose our Candidate Development solution. This was economical and expedient for our client because we used the previous year’s research to source candidates. We found that approximately 75% of the research was still valid, and we were able to fill the 2 new roles from it with no additional research costs.

Solution:
Candidate Development

Results:

  • No additional research expenses for our client
  • 2 Software Engineer roles filled
  • 8.9% cost per hire

Back